White Pearl Premium Glue Gun Sealing Wax -Pack of 6
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- More Details
- Shipping & Returns
- Premium Quality Sealing Wax - easy to use and totally flexible and mailable.
- Deep Rich Premium Sealing Wax that holds a great impression every time.
- Flexible Formula, gives you durable wax seals that won't break when mailed.
- Glue Gun Wax is a real time saver especially when making lots of seals at one time.
- Use in any standard 1/2" Low-Temp Glue Gun.
- 6- Pack makes approximately 50 average size impressions.
- Each sealing wax stick has a 0.44" diameter and a 4" length.
Wax Composition: Consists of Refined Paraffin Waxes, Microcrystalline Waxes and Color Pigments. These components impart the performance properties of modern sealing waxes when compared to original formulas– the wax is more viscous, denser and tackier. It has a higher melting point and is, in general, more elastic and adhesive. This is why this modern waxes work so much better with stamping, retaining a good impression and being adhesive during the mailing process.
Modern Sealing Waxes are:
• FDA certified for Direct Food Contact (Glue Gun and Bead Wax only).
• Non Toxic as long as not ingested
• Vegan - the wax is not animal derived and not tested on animals
They are NOT:
• biodegradable or recyclable
How To Mail: Completely flexible and mailable. Sizes larger than 1 1/8" Die size should not be mailed on outside of envelope due to postal size restrictions..
• A Low temperature Glue Gun is highly recommended for ease of use and slower melting.
• Insert the stick into your gun, allow to heat up, and then pull the trigger, pushing the wax through the chamber.
• Use an additional stick to push the sealing wax through the chamber as needed. A minimum of 2 sticks are required at any one time to push through the first stick in the gun.
• If gun heats up too much after during continued use, we suggest unplugging it for a short time.
Colors: Colors are represented online as close as possible, with the understanding that monitors can display colors differently. Natural Swirl effects are common in metallic colors. There can be slight variations in color from batch to batch. If exact color matching is essential, please order samples here.
• Using more than 1 color? We recommend having a designated glue gun for each individual color purchased.
• Cleaning Instructions: If using the same glue gun for multiple colors: Use 3-4 sticks of the new color to flush through the old color OR use 3-4 standard glue sticks (you may still need to use 1-2 sticks of the new color to clear out the glue)
CAUTION: When working with sealing wax, please exercise caution and care in the use of this product, especially with an open flame. Sealing wax is not recommended for use by young children without adult supervision.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.
E-Z Glue Gun Wax Calculator
Select the Die Size:
Enter the Number of Impressions you want to make:
You will need 5 Sticks.