Custom Self-Inking Stamper with your Artwork or Logo
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Production Time
- Shipping & Returns
- Artwork Guidelines
Stamp in style with our state of the art self-inking stamp and your own logo or design. High quality inks and pad materials make for great stamps that leave a crisp and clear impression each and every time.
- Three sizes available: 1 5/8" Round, 1 5/8" Square and 1"x 2.75" Rectangle
- Stamps up to 15,000 impressions with each cartridge
- Easily changeable ink cartridges-no mess no fuss
- Soft touch for secure grip and ink-free fingers
- Great for sending letters, stamping books, making handouts, quick business cards and more!
- Ships with Black Ink Cartridge- Additional colors available as optional Accessory below
This product ships separately
Once we receive your Artwork, we will send a proof for your approval, usually within 1 Business Day. You can approve the proof, make changes, or decline the proof altogether. Your order is not valid until we have received proof approval.
Production time is usualy 4-5 Businiess Days after approval. Sorry, Rush Production is not available on this product.
This product ships separately.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.
File Type: Preferred File Type: Adobe Illustrator or similar vector-based software.
- All Acceptable File Types: AI, EPS, TIFF, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
Artwork Specifications & Guidelines:
- Black and White Graphic Art: Ideal art is your design in black on a white background. All black areas of the art will be engraved and raised in wax.
- Art with shadings or color: If you do not have black and white art our expert Graphic Art department can convert most art. As some art of this nature takes more work than others, we will advise if additional production prep is needed.
How to Choose your Stamper Size:
You can choose the stamper size simply based on the size/shape you wish to make, but you also should bear in mind the shape and size of your art. The natural shape of the art should be a consideration-for example for a wide spectrum art, a rectangular stamper would fit best. In most cases however, a round plate will suit most artworks.
- Basic art usually fits on the round or square 1 5/8" sizes.
- Crests and similar high detail art should be on the rectangle size but this is also based on the shape of the art. We are happy to provide our recommendation if not sure.
- Artwork for orders submitted will receive a first proof within 1 Business Day.
- We provide one free revision if you wish changes in your original proof. You can also change the art or cancel the order up until final proof approval.
Optional Prepaid Art Fees/Artwork Creation:
Our basic free service includes all file preparations for engraving, basic colored art conversion (if possible, without additional artwork changes) and basic line thickening for best outcome where possible. However, if your Artwork needs additional adjustments or you wish a redesign of an existing art, we can offer this service for an additional fee. Approximate costs:
- $15 Basic Text Only Layouts (such as adding a text around perimeter or in center
- $40 Color Conversion with Art Detailing/Medium Complexity Artwork Creation
- $65 Complex Artwork Services up to one hour