Custom Paper Embosser with your Artwork or Logo
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- More Details
- Artwork Guidelines
- Production Time
- Shipping & Returns
Now you can easily add elegance and sophistication to everyday papers-your embosser will become the handiest tool on your desk!
- Our "Next Generation" Embossers feature the highest level of comfort and easier embossing.
- Available in Standard or Long Reach
- Choose from 3 imprint sizes. NOTE: The Long Reach embosser is only available with a 1 5/8" plate.
- All Embosser Styles can emboss paper up to 32 lbs only.-no card stock.
Embosser Type: Sturdy Desk Embosser that sits on a desk which enables a user to put more downward force with less effort. Recommended for moderate to heavy use.
Please specify the Paper Orientation: Click to View Example: Embosser Image
Layout Style: Please select from the Standard Layout options shown. Please note only the Letters can be changed- we cannot change the font, the layout or the positioning.
Embossing Style: All embossers create raised images on paper by pressing down on the handle. They do not print on paper, but rather emboss the paper as shown in the example.
Paper Thickness: All Embosser Styles can emboss paper up to 32 lbs only-does not work on card stock.
Standard Reach: The 1 5/8” desk embosser reaches 2.25” into the paper.
Long Reach (if available) - 3.25 to 4" dependign on plate size.
This product ships separately.
File Type: Preferred File Type: Adobe Illustrator or similar vector-based software.
- All Acceptable File Types: AI, EPS, TIFF, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
Artwork Specifications & Guidelines:
- Black and White Graphic Art: Ideal art is your design in black on a white background. All black areas of the art will be engraved and raised in wax.
- Art with shadings or color: If you do not have black and white art our expert Graphic Art department can convert most art. As some art of this nature takes more work than others, we will advise if additional production prep is needed.
How to Choose your Plate Size:
You can choose the die size simply based on the size embossing you wish to make, but you also should bear in mind that the more complex and larger the art, the better it will turn out on a larger plate. In addition, the natural shape of the art should also be a consideration. For a wide spectrum art, choose a rectangular plate. In most cases however, a round plate will suit most artworks.
- Basic art usually fits on the smaller plate 1 5/8".
- Crests and similar high detail art should be on the larger Plate 2" or rectangular, based on the shape of the art.
Good To Know:
By nature, when you emboss onto paper, all embosser impressions will appear slightly thicker than seen in the graphic proof. Art without too many think lines and detail will produce the best outcome. Intricate art with small or many details may merge together. Embosser art with many or repeating small circles will run the risk of punching a hole in the paper. We recommend art with lines that are of similar thickness without large, solid black areas.
- Artwork for orders submitted will receive a first proof within 1 Business Day.
- We provide one free revision if you wish changes in your original proof. You can also change the art or cancel the order up until final proof approval.
Optional Prepaid Art Fees/Artwork Creation:
Our basic free service includes all file preparations for engraving, basic colored art conversion (if possible, without additional artwork changes) and basic line thickening for best outcome where possible. However, if your Artwork needs additional adjustments or you wish a redesign of an existing art, we can offer this service for an additional fee. Approximate costs:
- $15 Basic Text Only Layouts (such as adding a text around perimeter or in center
- $40 Color Conversion with Art Detailing/Medium Complexity Artwork Creation
- $65 Complex Artwork Services up to one hour
Once we receive your Artwork, we will send a proof for your approval, usually within 1 Business Day. You can approve the proof, make changes, or decline the proof altogether. Your order is not valid until we have received proof approval.
Production time is usualy 4-5 Businiess Days after approval. Sorry, Rush Production is not available on this product.
This product ships separately.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.