Chocolate Custom Seal Stamp with Your Art or Logo
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Details and Ordering Info
- Shipping & Returns
- Precision Laser Engraved in the USA with decades of Experience! We are the original Wax Seal Specialists since 1945.
- Can be used on all types of chocolates, fondant and other soft materials.
- Free White Glove Artwork Review with optional free Proof and with Recommendations on how to maximize your art to it's best potential.
- Choice of Handle-3 1/2" tall
Food Grade Sealant is applied and cured on Solid Brass Die and is included in the price.
- For more information see the Details Tab.
All Chocolate Seal Stamps feature:
- Extra depth engraving – 25% deeper than normal for best outcome in chocolate.
- Special food safe coating on the Brass Die to make them suitable for use with food items, such as chocolate, cookies, dough and more.
About Food Safety Coating:
- Food Safe Coating consists of 3 coats of PROTECT-A-CLEAR SEALANT on the Brass part of your die that comes in contact with what the medium you are stamping. This coating is rated food-safe once it is applied, dried and cured through a heating process.
- This process takes one additional Production Day.
- Once applied, the coating should last years with normal use. However, do not expose the stamp to very high heat above 500 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not use an abrasive or chemical cleaner on the stamp-clean only with soap and water.
Chocolate Artwork Guidelines: It is important to understand that there are limitations as to what art is suitable for working with chocolate, as chocolate cannot take details as well as Sealing Wax. Your artwork should not be too complex or detailed, should have thick lines and please avoid text as much as possible, especially if it is not very large.
FAQ: What is the difference between a Wax Seal Stamp and a Chocolate Stamp and can I use my stamp as both?
The difference between the two is that the Chocolate Stamp is engraved deeper, as the chocolate medium is a bit softer than wax. In addition we apply a food safe coating on the Chocolate stamp, which is then cured, and not necessary on a Wax Seal stamp. Technically, you can use the stamp for both, but you would void the food safe aspect.
DISCLAIMER: Our stamps are originally intended for use with sealing wax, but many clients also use them with chocolates, cookie dough, metals, and clay. While we offer these stamps as they have been very successful with chocolatiers, we are not experts in other mediums. The final outcome in these mediums are subject to many variables, including the type of material used, the softness and temperature of the material, and the ability and knowledge of the user to work with these mediums. Therefore, we ask that you understand how the process works and that we are not responsible for the final outcome in chocolate. Once you have approved your artwork, and we have proceeded to production, your stamp can not be cancelled or returned.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.