Wine Bottle Sealing Wax Pastilles by the Pound
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Shipping & Returns
Great for sealing all types of Glass Bottles - from Wine Bottles Vinegar Bottles or anything in between. Small Pastilles melt quickly and are FDA Food certified. Use for wine bottle applications as well as all other bottle applications by Hand dipping or applying wax to the cork. Also can be used as a regard sealing wax on paper or other materials.
- Sold in easy-to-melt Pastilles by the Pound.
- Use in all Bottle applications as well as decorative applications on labels, decorative tags or on cork.
- Offers a strong, flexible coating and allows a clean opening without cracking or crumbling.
- Premium Wax Blend: : These Wax pastilles are ideal to seal all kinds of containers: wine, liquor, perfumes, syrups, oils and more.
- Wax Provides a strong, flexible coating that opens easily without cracking or crumbling.
- Protects against air and moisture that can cause spoilage to bottle contents.
- Wax can be embossed with a logo
- Formulated and manufactured in the USA by experienced technicians with a focus on providing consistent, top-quality waxes for over 40 years. You can count on top-quality in every batch
Applied directly onto the cork-One pound of wax will seal approximately 450 bottles. Wine Bottle Sealing Wax is normally applied in a manner similar to a hot melt adhesive, utilizing a state-of-the-art high efficiency production line uniquely designed for this application, or applied manually onto the recessed cork utilizing a hot melt glue gun. The suggested wax application temperature is 200 °F to 270 °F (93 °C to 132 °C).
Applied directly onto the bottle neck-One pound of wax will seal approximately 25 to 30 750ml bottles. Hand dipping Wine Bottle Sealing Wax is normally applied by dipping the bottle top into a molten tank of wax. The suggested wax application temperature is 275 °F to 300 °F (135 °C to 148 °C)
The Wine Bottle Sealing Wax conforms with Federal Regulations 21 CFR 175.105 and 21 CFR 178.3297.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.