Adhesive Wax Seal Stickers with your Logo or Art-Large Sizes 1 3/8" to 1 5/8" Finished Size
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- More Details
- Production Time
- Artwork Guidelines
- Color Chart
- Shipping & Returns
Adhesive Wax Seals Hand Pressed with your Logo or Artwork - we do the work so you don't have to! Decades of Experience in creating successful packaging & invitation solutions for our clients.
- Each Wax Seal Sticker is Individually Hand Pressed -Made from Genuine Sealing Wax available in 45 Luminous colors
- Minimum 50 pcs-Please order in 25 pcs Increments
- Outstanding Detail achieved through deeply engraved laser cut Wax Seal Dies
- Strong Industrial-grade adhesive can be applied to Paper, Plastic, Glass & More
- Fully mailable and flexible - easy to apply
- Each order will receive the hand pressed Adhesive Wax Seals as well as your Custom Stamp used to create the impressions.
- Size: Finished Sizes are always 1/4" larger than the Die Sizes listed (includes Rim of the Wax Seal)
Production: Hand Made in our Studio in the USA from our Premium Glue Gun Sealing Wax. Each Wax Seals is hand-pressed into wax entirely by hand and are finished with a strong self-adhesive backing for easy application.
Shape: Organic Natural Wax Seal Shape: Hand created in an Organic Natural Wax Seal Shape, with slightly varied shapes for an authentic look.
Material: We only use our own proprietary Sealing Waxes and hand press each piece individually with a deeply engraved Brass Die specifically created for wax sealing.
Adhesive Type: High Tack Industrial Grade Bond: These adhesives are intended for all mailings on outside of envelope, as well as Glass, Plastic or Product Decorations. They are not removable and not intended to be used without tearing the paper or product. If you require low-tack adhesives please contact us.
How To Mail: As mentioned, we us a Hi Tack Industrial Grade backing to ensure that your wax seal will stay intact through the mailing process. Damaged or lost seals are indeed a rarity, but can happen when mailing mail through a normal process. Tip: You can have the Post Office Hand Cancel your mailing to avoid part of the machine process.
Size & Weight: Each pre-made wax seal in a standard size measures approx. 1 1/4" and weighs only approximately 0.02oz
Common Uses: Adhesive wax seals are popular for decoration use in Wedding Invites, all Wedding Stationery, Product Packaging, Mailings and Gift Packaging- the list is endless. It is highly recommended that you obtain a sample for your specific application to make sure it works according to your expectations. For Glassware or Candles, please be aware that if you are using the product on curved or warm surfaces, there is a limited time of adhesive expectancy as there is no direct bonding with paper. In all cases we recommend testing the product first with your application
Shelf Life: Adhesive Wax Seals can lose some of their flexibility, color and adhesion over time. We recommend a shelf life of no more than 12 months. We do recommend leaving the adhesive wax seals under low heat and lighting conditions, as this product is made of wax and can melt or discolor over time.
Standard Production Time:
Up to 1000 pieces: 5-6 Business Days after proof approval (if proof option selected).
Rush Service: $25.00: Up to 1000 pcs: 2-3 Business Days after proof approval (if proof option selected).
We offer a Rush Service for those clients in need of a quick turnaround! We encourage you to put your timeline/date needed in the order comments box at checkout so that we can make sure we meet your deadline. Please remember to select the appropriate ship methiod to ensure that you get your order on time!
If Rush Production is not offered on the Product Page, please inquire as it may be subject to availability.
Production time for 1000+ pieces will be quoted along with pricing when requested.
Above Guidelines are estimates only - we will do our best to adhere to these Production Time Lines. If there are any exceptions, you will be notified when you receive your proof or order confirmation.
- Preferred File Type: Adobe Illustrator or similar vector-based software.
- All Acceptable File Types: AI, EPS, TIFF, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
Artwork Specifications & Guidelines:
- Black and White Graphic Art: Ideal art is your design in black on a white background. All black areas of the art will be engraved and raised in wax.
- Art with shadings or color: If you do not have black and white art, our expert Graphic Art Department can work and convert most art to black and white. As some art of this nature takes more work than others, please select ourArt Fee Graphic Design Services when ordering your stamp and we will advise if additional production prep is needed.
- Hand Drawings: We can convert most hand drawings-for best results they should have lines that are crisp and clean, so that it can be easily converted to graphic art. Art fees may be neccessary depending on the art quality.
Reversing Art: We will reverse your art in the engraving process so please submit your art as you wish to see it in the final outcome in wax.
Artwork Templates: All dies are engraved within a safe area of 2mm from the edge of the die. The Artwork is typically maximized within this area. If you wish your artwork to be set in a specific placement or size, please use our Templates in providing your artwork so we will know how you wish your artwork sized.
- Artwork for orders submitted will receive a first proof within 1 Business Day or less. We provide up to 2 free revisions if necessary.
- Our Custom Department generates a detailed proof after the order is placed online. We offer white glove expert analysis, including sizing and other recommendations, if needed to improve outcome and quality of your seal. We provide one free revision if you wish changes in your original proof. You can also change the art or cancel the order up until final proof approval.
Optional Prepaid Art Fees/Artwork Creation:
Our basic free service includes all file preparations for engraving, basic colored art conversion (if possible, without additional artwork changes) and basic line thickening for best outcome where possible. However, if your Artwork needs additional adjustments or you wish a redesign of an existing art, we can offer this service for an additional fee. Approximate costs:
- $15 Basic Text Only Layouts (such as adding a text around perimeter or in center
- $40 Color Conversion with Art Detailing/Medium Complexity Artwork Creation
- $65 Complex Artwork Services up to one hour
- Die Size Templates (for Wax Stamps or Chocolate Stamps only)
- Artwork Review or Quote: If you require this , please use the "Send Me A Quote" button on the Product Page below the Add toCart.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.