Fountain Pen Set with Ink
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Refill Instructions
- Shipping & Returns
From simple note taking to journaling, it is always better when you feel the ink flowing from a fountain pen on to the page and you are ready to begin a lifetime love affair with the freedom of liquid ink over regular writing methods.
- A great Starter Fountain Pen Set to experience fountain pen writing.
- 5" long- 1/2" circumference
- Laquer with Brass appointments
- Ink Converter included
- This item price point represents an excellent value
- Remove pen cap by pulling gently and unscrew the nib.
- 2) Mount ink cartridge or piston converter on back of nib. If using ink cartridge replace nib on barrel and test write with gentle even pressure. Blot excess ink if necessary with blotter paper.
- 3) If using the piston converter, attach the converter to the back of nib and turn the piston counterclockwise to remove air, then dip nib in the inkwell so the nib is entirely submerged.
- 4) Turn the piston clockwise to draw ink into the converter and replace nib on barrel and test write with gentle pressure. Blot excess ink if necessary with blotter paper or a paper towel.
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.