Medieval Leather Journals with Amalfi Paper-Hand stitched Italian Artisan Made Nabuk Leather 3 sizes
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Shipping & Returns
- Skillfully handcrafted in the centuries old tradition of Italian Bookbinders, each piece is made using only the softest Nabuk Leather that exists in Italy.
- Hand stitched and filled with hand torn world renowned Amalfi paper, made in the paper mills of Amalfi, southeast of Naples, Italy. Made of 100% cotton fiber, the paper has a supple, thick feel, almost like fabric. Sheets are white with a deckled edge.
- Each piece has a unique character and originality and is indeed a work of art. Beautiful variations in color enrich each hand finished blank journal.
- Perfectly suited for writers, poets, artists, travelers, composers & students, these journals have a rich history and are the legendary journals of Van Gogh, Hemingway and Picasso.
- They make very memorable and unique gifts.
- 80 sheets - not refillable
Stock Items: Ship in 1-2 business days.
Custom Items: Standard Production times are listed on the individual products. Rush Production services are available on select items and are listed as an option when applicable.
Shipping Times: Please note packages may ship using a variety of carriers and while some packages may arrive on weekends, most services are delivered Monday-Friday (business days) and should be considered when placing your order.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS-Live Rates
- Based on the total weight of your order and your location
- Place items in your cart to get accurate shipping cost
- We offer both DHL Express, UPS and Postal Service options
- Some rural areas will have additional costs for extended delivery service
- If your shipment is over 6 lbs. we will quote a shipping cost to you first.
You may return any unused stock item for any reason within 30 days from receipt. Custom Products are not subject to cancel or return except for defects in the order. Please view our Return Policy here.